Crisp will air two arcs from the hugely popular animated series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – fans will once again be invited to travel with Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc – Premiere on Sunday October 10.
- The seven-episode arc adapts the popular movie with an original episode, 70 new scenes, new music tracks, new open and ending animation, episode previews, and new theme songs. It connects the Tanjiro Kamado, Bow of Unwavering Resolve with the Arc of the entertainment district, featuring an original never-before-seen episode with Kyojuro Rengoku taking on a new mission on the way to the Mugen train.
- LiSA returns to sing the theme songs for the series, with the opening theme “Akeboshi” and ending with the theme “Shirogane”.
- Animation production is by ufotable.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc – Premieres on Sunday December 5
- Beginning with an hour-long episode, it kicks off with the introduction of a major new demon, Daki (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) that young adventurers must contend with.
- The thematic songs from the opening episode will be performed by Aimer (“Zankyosanka” and “Asa ga kuru”).
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Tanjiro Kamado, Bow of Unwavering Resolve premiered in 2019 and is based on Koyoharu Gotoge’s manga, which has over 150 million copies in circulation in Japan. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is the action-packed story of a young man in search of a cure for his sister, who was transformed into a demon after their family was brutally slaughtered by demons.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is now available with subtitles on Crunchyroll.
For more information visit demonslayer-anime.com.